It's Easy to Place a Shortcut
to NorthCountryNow.com on
the Homescreen of Your Phone or Tablet!
Shortcuts Allow You To Visit NorthCountryNow.com With Just One Click and Look Like App Icons
To Create Shortcut For IPhone or Ipad:
- In Safari, type in NorthCountryNow.com
- After website loads, tap on the share icon at the bottom (box with an arrow)
- Scroll down, select "Add to Home Screen"
- Name the shortcut (By default, it is called "News & Info for St. Lawrence County." You might want to change it to NorthCountryNow.com or NCNow.)
- Click "Add" in upper right.
- The icon should now appear on your phone
To move NCNow icon to home screen of Iphone or Ipad
- Tap and hold NCNow icon until all icons "jiggle" and have an "x" in the upper left corner.
- Drag icon to left of screen until it appears on next page. Repeat until it appears on home screen
- To stop the icons from "jiggling," tap the round "home" at the bottom of your phone.
To Create Shortcut For Andoid Phone or Tablet:
- Navigate to NorthCountryNow.com on your Android Phone or Tablet.
- In the upper right hand corner of the page, tap the more options menu (the three small circles).
- From the drop down menu, tap the "Add to Home screen."
- A box will pop up allowing you to name the shortcut. We suggest naming it NorthCountryNow.
- Tap "Add."
- You should get a message that the shortcut has been added to your phone.
To move NCNow icon to home screen of Android phone or Tablet
- Click and hold the NCNow icon.
- Drag the icon to the "Move Apps" image that should appear in the top right hand corner of your phone.
- Scroll to your "home" screen.
- The NCNow icon should be at the top of your page with a note saying "Tap or drag items to move them to another page." Click on the NCNow icon.
- The NCNow icon should now appear on your "home" screen.