Northern Lights Orchestra opens Waddington Summer Concert Series Friday, supported by SeaComm
WADDINGTON -- SeaComm Federal Credit Union has donated $500 to sponsor the Northern Lights Orchestra concert July 1, part of the Waddington Summer Concert Series
The Northern Lights’ repertoire includes classical music, traditional Celtic tunes, movie music and Americana. Summer concert performances begin at 7 p.m.Pictured are, from left, SeaComm Financial Service Representative Nicole Consiglio, Assistant Branch Manager Douglass Johnson, Waddington Summer Concert Series Coordinator Louise Smith, SeaComm Tellers Brooke Parmeter and Cassandra Henderson.
All concerts are free and run from 7 to 9 p.m. unless otherwise noted. In case of inclement weather the concerts will be held at the Old Town Hall, Main Street. Bring a lawn chair.
The series schedule:
• July 8: Rivergrass Band - old time country and gospel.
• July 15: Noizaftr9 - classic rock.
• July 22: Charlton Brothers - modern day and traditional country hits, classic rock and roll.
• July 29: Scott Shipley - folk and indie rock.
• Aug. 12: The Starlight - nine decades of music including Glenn Miller, Ink Spots, Lawrence Welk, Patsy Cline, Elvis.
• Aug. 19: Sweet Adelines and Canton Goldenaires - 6-8 p.m., four-part harmony, a cappella music and barbershop singing.
• Aug. 26: Acoustic Brothers - 6-8 p.m., classic rock, oldies.
• Sept. 2: Client 9 - 6-8 p.m., classic rock and country.