Potsdam police charge motorists with DWI, aggravated unlicensed operation, other infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Saturday. Those charged included:
• Brejae L. Duncan, 22, Baldwin, was cited for failure to yield right-of-way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk on Main Street at midnight.• Anani L. Baccus, 20, Monticello, was cited for failure to yield right-of-way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk on Main Street at 12:01 a.m.
• Dante D. Langley, 21, Ballston Spa, was charged with failure to stop at a steady red light and operating in violation of restrictions on Main Street at 12:03 a.m.
• Abel J. Ulloa, 23, Inwood, was charged with first-offense DWI, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, holding more than 1 driver’s license, insufficient tail lights, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street at 3:33 a.m. on Hamilton Street.
• Samuel J. Adams, 27, Potsdam, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed driver at 8:39 a.m. on SH 11B following a complaint of a subject that appeared to be intoxicated at a local gas station. He was ordered held on $250 bail.
• Graysen Martinez-Ocasio, 52, Salem, Mass., was charged with speed in zone on Sandstone Drive at 8:57 p.m. after allegedly driving 49 mph in a 30 mph zone.
• Brooke N. Anderson, 21, Norwich, was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 9:33 p.m. on Sandstone Drive.