Registration open for Canton Free Library’s four-week summer library program
CANTON – Registration is now open for Canton Free Library’s four-week, summer library program “A Universe of Stories!” which starts the second week of July.
Children ages newborn to 12 years old are invited to register by June 24. The program will feature great books, crafts, games, music, and summertime fun.The schedule for programs will be:
• Newborn-17 months with a caregiver, 10 a.m., Tuesdays;
• 18-35 months with a caregiver, 10 a.m., Thursdays;
• 3- and 4-year-olds with a caregiver, Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.;
• 5- and 6-year-olds, Tuesdays, 1 p.m.;
• 7- and 8-year-olds, Tuesdays at 3 p.m.;
• 9- to 12-year-olds, Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m.;
Special all-ages events will be held on Thursdays at 2 p.m., including Didgeridoo Down Under, fun music by Nan Hoffman, our “Books at the Beach” event at Taylor Park, and the Annual Summer Library Pet Show.
Registration for all age group sessions with the exception of newborn to 17-month-olds is required and space is limited.
Register: www.cantonfreelibrary.org/children/summer or visit the children’s room at the library to pick up a calendar.