Chances of snow through Thursday in St. Lawrence County
Monday, January 13, 2020 - 1:12 pm

The National Weather Service says there is a chance of rain or snow every day in St. Lawrence County through Thursday.

They peg a 50% chance of wintry mix Monday afternoon with temperatures around 29 degrees, and a 20% chance of wintry mix and cloudy with lows around 18 Monday night.

On Tuesday, meteorologists say there is a 30 percent chance of daytime rain and snow with highs around 36 followed by a 50 percent chance of rain and snow at night with lows around 32.

Wednesday brings 30% chances of rain and snow during the day with highs around 35. At night, the prediction is a 70% chance of snowshowers with lows around 25.

NWS says snowshowers are likely Thursday, with 60% odds, and highs around 30. Thursday night is forecast to be mostly cloudy with lows around 2 degrees.

The detailed forecast for St. Lawrence County:

Monday afternoon - A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Monday night - A slight chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday - A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Tuesday night - A chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm, then a chance of rain showers between 10pm and midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Wednesday - A chance of rain and snow showers between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow showers after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday night - Snow showers likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday - Snow showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.

Friday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Friday night - A 40 percent chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the evening.

Saturday - Snow showers. High near 29. Southeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Saturday night - Snow showers. Low around 13. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Sunday - Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 21. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.