Potsdam police charge 8 motorists with driving infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Friday. Those charged included:
• Jerrid R. French, 29, Potsdam, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed operator at 2:19 a.m. on Racquette Road.• Elizabeth L. St. Pierre, 43, Potsdam, was charged with failure to stop at a stop light on Cottage Street at 2:54 p.m.
• Mary R. Durham, 58, Albion, was cited for failure to yield for a pedestrian in a crosswalk on Maple Street at 4:10 p.m.
• Ryan T. Chung, 21, Maybrook, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk on Main Street at 8:50 p.m.
• Cameron R. Bancroft, 19, Paris, was charged with inadequate tail lights on Maple Street at 9:39 p.m.
• Brittney I. Umana, 23, Oakland Gardens, was charged with speed in zone on Maple Street at 9:55 p.m. after being observed driving 55 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Sultan S. Bashar, 43, Potsdam, was charged with failure to yield right-of-way on Market Street at 10:01 p.m.
• Robert S. Bowen, 39, Potsdam, was charged with improper left turn signal and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation on Pine Street at 10:51 p.m.
All of the above subjects were cited and released.