Potsdam police charge 10 motorists with driving infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged 10 motorists with driving infractions on Tuesday. Those charged included:
• Brian T. Mueller, 33, Potsdam, was cited for unregistered motor vehicle on Racquette Road at 12:07 a.m.• Robert A. Berger, 30, Madrid, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a handheld portable electronic device at 9:47 a.m. on Pierrepont Avenue.
• Brenda L. Schober, 56, Potsdam, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a handheld portable electronic device at 11:15 a.m. on May Road.
• James W. Gray, 52, Sackets Harbor, was cited for inadequate muffler on Market Street at 8:37 p.m.
• John R. Williams III, 33, Colton, was cited for inadequate head lights on Main Street at 9:02 p.m.
• A 17-year old Massena resident was cited for speed in zone on Maple Street at 9:03 p.m. for allegedly driving 45 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Cody A. Horowitz, 22, Gloversville, was cited for driving without a seatbelt on Bay Street at 9:55 p.m.
• Kevin R. Chasey, 21, Vienna, Va., was cited for improper turn on Elm Street at 10:16 p.m.
• Alexander J. White, 31, Canton, was cited for inadequate plate lights on Sandstone Drive at 10:31 p.m.
• Thomas K. Talbot, 22, Mattituck, 22, was charged with speed in zone on Sandstone Drive at 11:16 p.m. for allegedly driving 50 mph in a 30 mph zone.
All of the above subjects were cited and released.