Ogdensburg police blotter, Sept. 19
• Female reportedly had seizure outside of front entrance of Walmart on Ford Street. Rescue personnel responded to the scene.
• Tanner A. Valcour was cited for inadequate head lights on Ford Street at 8:26 p.m.• Spencer R. Bouchey was cited for inadequate head lights on Ford Street at 7:34 p.m.
• Alarm activation at airport at 5:17 p.m. False alarm.
• Burglar alarm at NBT bank on Ford Street at 6:21 p.m. Unable to contact key holders. Building was secure and no signs of burglary.
• Employee at McDonald’s reported a larceny on Paterson Street. Incident report filed.
• Bobbi S. Sanzo was arrested on a bench warrant at the police department at 10:03 a.m. for failure to appear in court Sanzo was released on her own recognizance and a no harass order of protection was issued.