Ogdensburg police blotter, Sept. 15
• Robert D. Brown was arrested at 7:07 p.m. on a warrant for failure to appear on an open burning citation. He posted $50 bail and is to return to court Sept. 26 to face the original charge.
• Morgan L. House was cited for petit larceny at Walmart on Ford Street at 5:19 p.m.• Report at 3:58 p.m. that subjects have her mail on Main Street. Subject may be down to file separate charges.
• Report at 2:04 p.m. of a possibly intoxicated woman walking around inside Family Dollar on Canton Street eating food from the store. Can cancelled as state police were handling the complaint.
• Report of 2 unattended children in a vehicle at Walmart on Ford Street at 12:29 p.m. Police said a 14-year old was watching the other two kids and there were no violations of the law.
• Fisherman near the Tiki bar on West River Street reported seeing juveniles take a large bag of bottles/cans from the business. Police searched the area with negative results. Incident report filed.