Ogdensburg police blotter, Sept. 10
• Tyler J. Armstrong was charged with driving while ability impaired and failure to keep right at 11:35 p.m. on Ford Street following investigation of a property-damage accident.
• Ronald Corrice was cited for inadequate head lights on New York Avenue at 10:28 p.m.• Woman requested to speak with officer about a female juvenile who wandered to her home on Washington Street around 4:30 p.m. Incident report filed and CPS referral made.
• Rescue personnel dispatched for a subject who passed out around 3:14 p.m. at The Cutting Edge on Burton Lane.
• Subject reported her scooter was stolen from Riverview Towers at 2:50 p.m. Incident report filed.
• Report that two pit bulls chased a male near Pickering Street. Wayne T. Oxley III was cited for two counts of having an unlicensed dog.
• Danielle M. Barkley was cited following a complaint that a vehicle struck the railroad crossing on SH 37 around 9:55 a.m.
• Report from female that her daughter was suicidal and trying to run her over with a vehicle on Pero Lane at 6:53 a.m. Subject transported to hospital for psychiatric evaluation.