Ogdensburg police blotter, Oct. 22
• Report from subject that they may have a counterfeit bill at Sunoco on Canton Street at 11:49 p.m. Incident report filed.
• Report from subjects that she believed someone was inside her residence on Morris Street at 7 p.m. Police cleared the home and no one was inside and nothing appeared out of order.• Commercial burglar alarm at Ogdensburg Wellness Center on Ford Street at 5:26 p.m. False alarm.
• Heuvelton and Ogdensburg fire were dispatched to Latham Auto at 4:23 p.m. following a report of a possible structure fire. Fire was only a small amount of gas that has been ignited.
• Patricia LaFleur was charged with failure to yield right-of-way making a left turn at intersection of Spring Street and New York Avenue at 4:02 p.m following investigation of a property-damage accident.
• Report of smoke seen in the area near Mill Street. Open burn. Fire department handled.
• Larceny reported at Walmart on Ford Street at 12:01 p.m.