Ogdensburg police blotter, Nov. 6
• Report that a subject eloped from the mental health clinic on King Street at 11:05 p.m. Police unable to locate subject.
• Report of a possible meth lab dump at Gaslight Village at 2:02 p.m. Police to investigate.• Jarrod A. Oshier was charged wot petit larceny at Sunoco on New York Avenue at 12:21 p.m. He was cited and released.
• Connie G. Augsbury was cited for failure to stop for a stop sign at intersection of David and Paterson streets at 11:01 a.m.
• Edmund Sherwood was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign at interaction of Congress and Lafayette streets at 10:50 a.m.
• Commercial burglar alarm at St. Lawrence Gas on Chimney Point Drive at 6:48 a.m. False alarm.