Ogdensburg police blotter, May 21
Updated Friday, May 24, 2019, 8:53 a.m., to correct location of found drug paraphernalia.
• Report of an old round of ammunition in the street near Knox and Paterson streets at 10:40 p.m.. Police secured the ammunition for destruction.• Police secured drug paraphernalia found on Paterson Street at 10:28 p.m.
• Report of two subjects fighting at Walmart on Ford Street at 10:24 p.m. Subjects states there were no issues.
• Jared Sawyer was charged with petit larceny at 7:07 p.m. at Twin Bridges Convenient Mart and Deli on Main Street.
• Report of motorcycle versus pedestrian accident on Jefferson Avenue at 6:03 p.m. Subject transported to hospital by rescue personnel.
• Drug paraphernalia was reportedly found in a field near Lake Street at 2:13 p.m.
• Alarm activation at Ogdensburg airport at 1:26 p.m. False alarm.
• Pablo D. Flores was cited for moving from lane unsafely at 8:54 a.m. following a two vehicle property-damage accident.