Ogdensburg police blotter, May 14
• Ryan Finley was arrested on Pickering Street at 10:33 p.m. on a Town of Canton arrest warrant. He was turned over to Canton police. No other info was made available.
• Employee at Stewart’s on Ford Street reports a vehicle was circling the store several times around 10 p.m. Police spoke with subjects who denied that activity.• Two people were charged with second-degree criminal contempt at 11:29 a.m. following a report of two subjects passed out in a vehicle on Ford Street. Cited for the above charge were Anthony M. DeMarco and Regina Anne-Margaret Pribble.
• Todd Tyo was arrested at 9:48 a.m. on a bench warrant for failure to appear in court (original charge was aggravated unlicensed operation). He was arraigned and released on his own recognizance.
• Kenneth R. Duval was arrested on a bench warrant at 9:41 a.m. (original charge was third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation). He was arraigned by Judge Gebo, plead guilty and paid a $188 fine.
• Meth-making materials found at Belmont Courts at 7:38 a.m. Police secured the items and filed an incident report.
• Carlton F. Fetcie was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief on Franklin Street at 6:30 a.m. He was arraigned by Judge Gebo and released on his own recognizance. An order of protection was issued.