Ogdensburg police blotter, June 10
• Casey McMillan was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation at the intersection of Ford and State streets at 11:55 p.m.
• A report of fireworks going off near Washington and Hamilton streets was reported at 10:24 p.m. Police advised the suspected party of the complaint and told them to cease that activity.• Subject reported at 8:55 p.m. that an assortment of tools were stolen from a Rensselaer Avenue residence. Incident report filed.
• Report of a structure fire at 412 Caroline St. at 1:54 p.m. National Grid and St. Lawrence Gas also on scene.
• Stephen A. Hanson was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone on SH 812 at 7:43 a.m.
• Report of a fire at SRO Building on Ford Street at 12:05 a.m. Burnt food. Investigation turned over to fire department.