Ogdensburg police blotter, July 17
• Steve E. Davis was arrested on a city warrant at 10:36 p.m. at the intersection of Knox and Caroline streets. He was also charged with resisting arrest and third-degree unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine. He was ordered held pending arraignment.
• Police disposed of a needle found on Lincoln Avenue at 5:19 p.m.• Morgan E. LaRose was arrested for third-degree burglary and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 4:21 p.m. at Walmart. She was fired and released by Judge Gebo.
• Report of a loud generator on Gate Street at 10:31 a.m. Homeowner said she only runs it periodically to keep her refrigerator cold.
• April Murray was arrested on a bench warrant at 10:26 a.m. for failure to appear on a petit larceny charge. She was released after posting $250 bail.
• Donna Stevens was arrested on a bench warrant at 10:25 a.m. for failure to appear on a petit larceny charge. She was released after posting $250 bail.