Ogdensburg police blotter, July 14
• Report of a person going through someone else’s vehicle on Albany Avenue at 10:56 p.m. Suspect fled and police were unable to locate.
• Tabbatha R. Fifield was cited for inadequate head lights on Jay Street at 9:38 p.m.• Report of a male slewing at the Ogdensburg Journal on Isabella Street at 3:06 p.m. Police advised subject of complaint and send him on his way.
• Report of dogs barking constantly on King Street. Police observed 7 dogs barking loudly but were unable to make contact with owners.
• Report at 1:16 p.m. of a pickup truck with out of state license plates going door-to-coot attempting to sell meat. Police made contact with vehicle and advised subjects that they needed permit and to cease peddling until a permit is acquired.
• Report at 4:50 a.m. that a male broke into his home and assaulted and robbed him on Pearl Street. Suspect allegedly fled the scene. Victim will be down to station to file deposition at later time.