Ogdensburg police blotter, Jan. 18
• Summer J. Tyo was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Jay and Morris streets at 6:19 p.m. following investigation of a two vehicle property-damage accident.
• Joel R. Bertrand was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Greene and Park streets at 4:24 p.m.• Koby C. Burwell was cited for uninspected motor vehicle at 3:15 p.m.
• Police and fire department members responded to a reported snowmobile fire on Gates Street at 3:07 p.m. Fire was out upon arrival.
• Patricia E. Pothier was cited for improper signal at the intersection of East South and Paterson streets at 1:31 p.m.
• Residential burglar alarm on Paddock Street at 2:28 a.m. False alarm.
• Report of female and two males refusing to leave Nig’s II Tavern on State Street at 1:26 a.m. Police provided a courtesy transport.