Ogdensburg police blotter, Jan. 17
• Report from woman that two of her tires were slashed on Spring Street at 8:44 p.m. Incident report filed.
• Renee M. Huckle was cited for inadequate head lights at Paterson Street and Lafayette Street at 7:35 p.m. Timothy J. Staie Jr. was cited for unlicensed operation at 3:50 p.m. at the intersection of Greene and Paterson streets following investigation of a property-damage accident.• Geraldine M. Kline was cited for speed not reasonable following investigation of a property-damage accident at the intersection of Paterson and Greene streets at 3:38 p.m.
• Thomas D. Caloren was cited for inspected motor vehicle at 3:04 p.m. on Park Street.
• Police disposed of a needle found at ANR on Ford Street at 10:32 a.m.
• Constance Denny was cited for failure to yield row for a left turn on Ford Street at 7:08 a.m. following investigation of a property-damage accident.
• Commercial burglar alarm at the airport at 12:51 a.m. False alarm.