Ogdensburg police blotter, April 17
• Jerome Dobbs was arrested on a false impersonation charge on Jay Street at 10:14 p.m. He was released on an appearance ticket.
• Diane L. Gladle was cited for speed in zone on Paterson Street at 7:26 p.m.• Police disposed of a plastic bottle that was full of needles on a walking trail at 4:33 p.m.
• An assault was reported at 3:23 p.m. to police by a person who came to the police station.
• Kimberly McCarthy was charged with petit larceny at 2:14 p.m. at Agway on Park Street after allegedly stealing a can of beer.
• Eric Melchorcastandeda was cited for speed in zone on Proctor Avenue at 1:29 p.m.
• Glendon Davison was arrested on a bench warrant at 9:30 a.m. and remanded to St. Lawrence County Jail by Judge Richards. No other info was made available.
• Report of two males talking loud and walking fast at intersection of Caroline and Knox streets at 3:28 a.m. Subjects gone upon arrival.
• Report at 1:01 a.m. from woman that her boyfriend is being refused medical treatment at CHMC. Police spoke with hospital staff who stated treatment is not being refused. Victim became verbally abusive and decided to seek treatment at another hospital.