Ogdensburg police blotter, April 16
• Commercial burglar alarm at Aldi on Park Street at 8:16 p.m. False alarm.
• Police disposed of multiple needles found at 7:46 p.m. at the intersection of Mansion and Gates Street.• Joseph Laplante was arrested for forcible touching at 2:37 p.m. at Stewart’s on Ford Street. He was cited and released.
• Police disposed of a needle at Sunoco on New York Avenue at 1:01 p.m.
• Leo J. Bice was cited for no stop lights at 9:41 a.m. on Ford Street.
• Jordan T. Remi was arrested on a bench warrant at 8:56 a.m. at Belmont Courts. The subject was arraigned and released.
• Residential burglar alarm on East South Street at 8:20 a.m. False alarm.
• Commercial burglar alarm at Catholic Diocese on Washington Street at 5:49 a.m. False alarm.