Ogdensburg police blotter, April 13
• Vitor LaFlair was charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration on Ford Street at 10:11 p.m. following a report that a man kicked in a door.
• A report at 9:49 p.m. that a 6-year old was bitten by a dog on Ford Street. Subject was transported to CHMC.• Report at 9:07 p.m. of an intoxicated female exposing herself at Twin Bridges. Police said subject was out of roadway and walking home.
• Lillian M. Skelly was charged with passing a stop sign at the intersection of Jay and Champlain Street at 5:30 p.m.
• Police disposed of 3 needles that were found at Kids Kingdom on Riverside Avenue at 5:14 p.m.
• Laura E. Perry was charged with inadequate stop lights, fractured windshield and switching plates on Canton Street at 4:35 p.m.
• Police disposed of a needle that was found at Belmont Courts at 3:03 p.m.
• Police disposed of a needle that was found at Belmont Courts at 2:55 p.m.