12 charged with traffic counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently cited the following drivers:
• Paul M. Pate, 40, of East Avenue, Massena was charged with unregistered motor vehicle at 10:42 p.m. May 21 on Glenn Street.• Timothy J. Herne, 27, of Herne Road, Hogansburg was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and no inspection at 7:32 p.m. May 21.
• Darrell L. Freeman, 26, of Grinnell Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO and unsafe backing at 9:59 p.m. May 21 in the Tim Horton's parking lot, Main Street.
• Michael G. Bradley, 53, of state Route 11B, North Lawrence was charged with unattended motor vehicle at 10 a.m. May 20 on Center Street.
• Joseph D. Secore, 46, of state Route 56, Massena was charged with failure to yield at 2:15 p.m. May 19 on Grove Street.
• Dylan A. Deshane, 24, of Nightnegale Avenue, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 9:44 p.m. May 15 on Plum Street.
• Norman J. Benedict, 43, of Bayley Road, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO and inadequate headlight at 10:26 p.m. May 14 on Bayley Road.
• John D. Cox, 41, of McCluskey Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 9:01 a.m. May 15 on South Main Street.
• Jenna L. Young, 27, of Beach Street, Massena was charged with no inspection at 10:16 p.m. May 14 on Liberty Avenue.
• Brandon M. Martin, 25, of East Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with unsafe passing on the right at 6:46 p.m. May 12 on North Main Street.
• Patricia A. Billhardt, 55, of Hough Road, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 1:29 p.m. May 9 on Main Street.
• Loretta M. Richey, 82, of Isabell Street, Massena was charged with failure to yield at 5:20 p.m. May 5 on South Main Street.