Twenty fined for DEC violations in Norfolk, Lisbon, Macomb, Morristown, Gouverneur, Stockholm, O'burg, Oswegatchie, Fine
The Department of Environmental Conservation on Thursday reported more than a dozen people who were fined for various conservation law violations between February and May.
Each is listed below, followed by their address and hometown, age, date of offense, town where it took place, specific charge, date of plea, total in fines, fees and surcharges and presiding justice:• Ernest E. Monroe, County Rte. 46, Massena, 68, Jan. 31, Norfolk, unlawful disposal of solid waste and unlawful open burn, Feb. 24, $405, Justice George Grubee
• Mary Elizabeth Poole, County Rte. 51, Winthrop, 46, Feb. 1, Canton, unlawful disposal of solid waste, March 9, $52.50, Justice Cathleen O'Horo
• Aaron L. Lipinsky, Jay Street, Ogdensburg, 39, Jan. 30, Lisbon, unlawful disposal of solid waste, March 8, $77.50, Justice Philip Fonda
• Jacob A. Miller, County Rte. 10, Heuvelton, 34, Jan. 20, Lisbon, unlawful open burn, April 5, $252.50, Justice Patricia Fletcher
• Gary L. McIntyre, Glasby Road, Gouverneur, 34, Feb. 20, Macomb, fishing without a license, March 10, $125, Justice John Ceresoli
• Jeffrey R. Jones, County Rte. 3, LaFargeville, 32, Jan. 23, Morristown, fishing without a license, Feb. 10, $125, Justice Lisa Whitmarsh
• Tresidder S. Mackenzie, Belleville Road, Hermon, 19, Nov. 1, Town of Gouverneur, lending tags to another, Feb. 8, $100, Justice John Dixon
• Gary R. Bulriss Jr., County Rte. 27, Lisbon, 53, Feb. 10, Lisbon, two counts of illegal commercialization of fish possession of wildlife contrary to provisions of fish and wildlife law, April 12, $507.50, Justice Philip Fonda
• Brandon Michael Sawyer, Bernard Avenue, Norwood, 20, Oct. 4, Stockholm, unlawful disposal of solid waste, April 5, $77.50, Judge Wayne Williams
• William C. Farrand III, King Street, Ogdensburg, 67, April 17, Lisbon, Unlawful Open Burn 5/10/16 $100.00 $2.50 Judge Fonda
• Frederick J. Gilbo, Rensselaer Street, Rensselaer Falls, 60, April 7, Ogdensburg, fishing in closed waters and fishing without a license, May 5, $150, Justice Gary Alford
• Edward L. Gilbert, Jay St. Ogdensburg, 53, April 7, Ogdensburg, fishing closed waters and fishing without a license, May 5, $175, Justice Gary Alford
• Corey L. Lasiege, Cooper Street, Watertown, 25, April 7, Ogdensburg, fishing closed waters, May 5, $50.00, Justice Alford
• Maynard V. Ashley, Old State Road, Rensselaer Falls, 54, April 7, Oswegatchie, body gripping trap less than 7.25 inches on land, May 9, $100, Justice Michael Hebert
• Edward Goodman, English Settlement Road, Ogdensburg, 30, April 27, Town of Morristown, unlawful open burn, May 16, $102.50, Justice James Phillips Jr.
• Keith R. Burley, Old Mill Road, Stanley, 28, April 30, Town of Morristown, target black bass during closed season, May 16, $175, Justice James Phillips Jr.
• Jacob E. Harrington, Bronson Hill Road, Watkins Glen, 27, April 30, Town of Morristown, target black bass during closed season, May 16, $175.00, Justice James Phillips Jr.
• Steven R. Lancor, Edwards Road, Harrisville, 25, March 26, Fine, unauthorized use of an ATV on state land, April 11, $100, Justice Julie LaTray
• Gavin C. Kiggins, High Street, Harrisville, 24, March 26, Fine, unauthorized use of an ATV on state land, April 11, $100, Justice Julie LaTray
• David A. Intorcia, Browns Falls Road, Oswegatchie, 26, May 5, Fine, unlawful disposal of solid waste, May 24, $102.50, Justice Julie LaTray