By JIMMY LAWTON
OGDENSBURG – Ogdensburg city council will hold a public hearing regarding a traffic code change Monday at 7 p.m. at city hall.
A public hearing will be held regarding the proposed elimination of one handicapped parking spot in the 200 Block of Caroline Street near the southernmost entrance to City Hall.
Larsen Engineering, Rochester, will give a presentation on solar arrays. The company provides planning, grant assistance and implementation of clean energy projects.
City planner Andrea Smith will also address the board to discuss recommendations from the St. Lawrence County Planning Office regarding zoning.
Other resolutions to go before the board Monday include:
• Supporting the OBPA expanded Ogdensburg International Airport runway and upgrade of the terminal.
• Authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement between the City of Ogdensburg and Tisdel Associates for the creation of the bid, award process and construction oversight, which includes all construction compliance in connection with the repair of the Water Plant Vault.
• Calling for a public hearing and public notice on a proposed ordinance amending Chapter 209, Section 209-40, Schedule III: "School Speed Limits" of the Code of the City of Ogdensburg.
• Authorizing the city manager to sign an agreement between the City of Ogdensburg and the Ogdensburg City School District regarding a sidewalk on the west side of Plover Hill Avenue.
• Authorizing the setup of a capital fund for the Linden Street Water Loop Project for Linden and Champlain Streets.
• A resolution opposing Fort Drum Army workforce reductions.