St. Lawrence County will fill several jobs
CANTON -- St. Lawrence County legislators agreed to fill several positions at its regular meeting Monday.
Positions included:• Two correctional officer jobs at the St. Lawrence County Jail,
• Principal account clerk position in Department of Social Services,
• Medical Consultant Position in Department of Community Services,
• Registered professional nurse position in community services,
• Fiscal officer position in community services,
• Abolish Mental health counselor and create and fill licensed social worker position,
• Abolish senior program coordinator position and fill a program coordinator position at the Office for the Aging,
• Clerk position in the Department of Social Services,
• Data collector position in the Department of Real Property,
• Title searcher position in the Treasurer’s Office,
All of the positions were first reviewed and recommended by the county’s vacancy committee, which determines if the vacant jobs are crucial to county operations.