St. Lawrence County residents will again feel a nip in the air tonight, according to the National Weather Service.
Despite the fall-like weather today and tomorrow, due to cooler air flowing into the region from the north, forecasters say summer-like temperatures will return by mid-week.
High pressure is expected over the area tomorrow with primarily clear skies, which will remain the dominant weather feature through the weekend, forecasters say.
For up to date weather forecasts for your community, visit the NorthCountryNow.com Weather Page, at http://northcountrynow.com/weather.
Here is the forecast through Sunday from the National Weather Service:
• This afternoon, partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
• Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
• Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 73. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
• Tuesday night, clear, with a low around 48. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
• Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
• Wednesday, night clear, with a low around 50.
• Thursday, sunny, with a high near 82.
• Thursday night, mostly clear, with a low around 59.
• Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
• Friday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
• Saturday, sunny, with a high near 76.
• Saturday night, mostly clear, with a low around 56.
• Sunday, a chance of showers, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.