St. Lawrence County Public Health holding immunization clinics in Ogdensburg, Canton, Gouverneur, Massena, Potsdam this month
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will host morning immunization clinics throughout St. Lawrence County in February. DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A, and Varivax will be available. Bring previous immunization records. A parent or guardian, or an adult with written permission, must accompany all children, and children must be 2 months old to be vaccinated. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325.
Clinic locations are:• Ogdensburg satellite office, 206 Ford St., Feb. 4.
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Suite 2, Room 224, Feb. 5.
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., Feb. 11.
• Zostavax/Shingles Clinic - Canton Human Services Center, Feb. 12 – must be 60 years of age, $175.
• Massena, community center, 61 Beach St., Feb. 13.
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant St., Feb. 25.