Consolidated polling locations planned as Republicans choose Doheny or Stefanik Tuesday; here's where to vote in St. Lawrence County
After months of campaigning, voters Tuesday will decide whether Matt Doheny or Elise Stefanik will be Republican candidate in the race for the 21st Congressional seat next November.
The St. Lawrence County Board of Elections says all districts in each municipality are consolidated to one voting location, all of which are listed below. Voting will run in all districts from noon to 9 p.m.Doheny, the Alexandria Bay native now living in Watertown, has failed at two previous attempts to run for Congress. Stefanik, 29, was a GOP advisor in Washington during the Bush administration and her family owns a seasonal home in Essex County.
The consolidated polling locations follow:
• Brasher, Brasher Municipal Building, 11 Factory St.
• Canton, Canton Fire Department, 77 Riverside Dr.
• Clare, Clare Town Hall, 3441 County Rte. 27
• Clifton, Newton Falls Town Office, 66 River Rd.
• Colton, Community Center, 9 Sugarbush Ln.
• DeKalb, DeKalb Town Hall, 2907 County Rte. 17
• DePeyster, Masonic Temple, 4404 County Rte. 10
• Edwards, Town Hall, 161 Main St.
• Fine, Municipal Office Building, 4078 State Rte. 3, Star Lake
• Fowler, Town Hall, 87 Little York Rd., Gouverneur
• Gouverneur, Gouverneur Fairgrounds, 209 Rock Island St.
• Hammond, Hammond Fire Department, 300 Lake St.
• Hermon, Hermon Fire Department, 1651 County Rte. 21
• Hopkinton, Town Hall, 151 Church St.
• Lawrence, Lawrenceville Fire Department, 1081 County Rte. 54
• Lisbon, Hepburn Library, 6899 County Rte. 10
• Louisville, Municipal Building, 14810 State Hwy. 37, Massena
• Macomb, Town Hall, 6663 State Hwy. 58, Brasie Corners
• Madrid, Hepburn Library, 11 Church St.
• Massena, Community Center, 61 Beach St.
• Morristown, Morristown fire hall, 200 Morris St.
• Norfolk, Norfolk Rescue Squad, 7 Sedwick St.
• Ogdensburg, Dobisky Center, 100 Riverside Ave.
• Oswegatchie, Heuvelton Fire Department, 95 State St., Heuvelton
• Parishville, Town Hall, 1772 State Hwy. 72
• Piercefield, Town Hall, 48 Waller St.
• Pierrepont, Town Hall, 864 State Hwy. 68, Pierrepont Center
• Pitcairn, Town Hall, 10 Edwards Rd., Pitcairn Forks
• Potsdam, Town Offices, 18 Elm St.
• Rossie, Town Barn, 908 County Rte. 3
• Russell, Town Hall, 4 Pestle St.
• Stockholm, Brasher-Winthrop Fire Department, 708 State Hwy. 11C, Winthrop
• Waddington, Municipal Building, 48 Maple St.