CANTON -- SUNY Canton is inviting people in the area to participate in its search for a new college president.
"The SUNY Canton College Council realizes SUNY Canton's next president will be an influence in the North Country community," said Ronald M. O'Neill, college council chair and presidential search committee chair. "Please consider joining us as we look to select a new leader for the college and the community,” he said.
The college will be hosting a series of free public forums designated for community members, elected officials and SUNY Canton faculty and staff members. Each of the five finalists will have a one-hour slot available in their schedules to attend the forums, which will all begin at noon in the Richard W. Miller Campus Center:
• Monday, Jan. 27, in the Woodcock Conference Suites Room 212.
• Thursday, Jan. 30, in the Woodcock Conference Suites Room 212.
• Monday, Feb. 3, in the Woodcock Conference Suites Room 212.
• Thursday, Feb. 6, in the Woodcock Conference Suites Room 212.
• Monday, Feb. 10, in the Kingston Theater.
To protect the candidates' confidentiality, their names and biographical information will be released upon their arrival to campus. Copies of their resumes will be available at the public forum.