One polling place per town for GOP primary race between Doheny, Greene on June 26 in St. Lawrence County
One polling place in each township in St. Lawrence County will be open Tuesday, June 26 from noon to 9 p.m. for the primary election for Republican candidates for U.S. Senator and U.S. House of Representatives.
Voters will be selecting from among three New York City-area candidates, Wendy Long, Bob Turner, and George Maragos, to challenge Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democrat from Brunswick, and two Jefferson County Republicans, Kellie Greene and Matthew Doheny, for the right to challenge Plattsburgh Democrat Rep. Bill Owens in the November election.The St. Lawrence County Board of Elections has consolidated polling sites into one for each township to accommodate primary voters, which generally vote in much smaller numbers than the number of people who cast ballots in a general election.
The polling sites in each town and the City of Ogdensburg are:
• Brasher, Brasher Municipal Building, 11 Factory St.
• Canton, Canton Fire Department, 77 Riverside Drive
• Clare, Clare Town Hall, 3441 County Route 27
• Clifton, Newton Falls Town Office, 66 River Road
• Colton, Community Center, 9 Sugarbush Lane, South Colton
• DeKalb, DeKalb Town Hall, 2907 County Route 17
• Depeyster, Masonic Temple, 4404 County Route 10
• Edwards, Edwards Town Hall, 161 Main St.
• Fine, Municipal Office Building, 4078 State Highway 3, Star Lake
• Fowler, Fowler Town Hall, 87 Little York Rd.
• Gouverneur, Gouverneur Fairgrounds, 209 Rock Island St.
• Hammond, Hammond Fire Dept., 300 Lake St.
• Hermon, Hermon Fire Department, 1651 County Route 21
• Hopkinton, Hopkinton Town Hall, 15 Church St.
• Lawrence, Lawrenceville Fire Department, 1081 County Route 54, Lawrenceville
• Lisbon, Lisbon Hepburn Library, 6899 County Route 10
• Louisville, Louisville Municipal Building, 14810 State Highway 37
• Macomb, Macomb Town Hall, 6663 State Highway 58, Brasie Corners
• Madrid, Madrid Hepburn Library, 11 Church St.
• Massena, Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St.
• Morristown, Morristown Fire Hall, 200 Morris St.
• Norfolk, Norfolk Rescue Squad Building, 7 Sedwick St.
• Oswegatchie, Heuvelton Fire Department, 95 State St.
• Parishville, Parishville Town Hall, 1772 State Hwy 72
• Piercefield, Piercefield Town Hall, 48 Waller St.
• Pierrepont, Pierrepont Town Hall, 864 State Highway 68
• Pitcairn, Pitcairn Town Hall, 10 Edwards Rd.
• Potsdam, Snell Hall, 41 Elm St.
• Rossie, Rossie Town Barn, 908 County Route 3
• Russell, Russell Town Hall, 4 Pestle St.
• Stockholm, Brasher Winthrop Fire Dept, 708 State Hwy 11C, Winthrop
• Waddington, Waddington Municipal Building, 48 Maple St.
• Ogdensburg, Dobisky Center, 100 Riverside Ave.