Massena nursery school students offer turkey tips for Thanksgiving
MASSENA -- A Massena nursery school teacher gathered Thanksgiving turkey recipes from her students in preparation for the holiday.
“My 3-year-olds did a fabulous, and quite humorous, job at telling us how to cook a turkey,” teacher Jessica Vanier said.Recipes from the students follow:
• First, I leave it in the oven 2 minutes and I watch TV. And I pause the TV. I eat applesauce and ketchup with my turkey. - Elijah M.
• Get all of the turkeys and chickens. Make it with eggs. Make it with toast. Cook it in the oven. It says gobble gobble. Then cut it and eat it. - Vincent J.
• Put it in the oven for 3 minutes. Take it out the oven. Put it on a plate. Eat it. - Ben H.
• Put it in the oven 2 minutes. Mommy and Daddy cook some dinner. Bad guys take it out of the oven. Then mix it. Then make it. Then cook it. - Addison B.
• Put it in the oven with ketchup and mustard. Cook for 5 minutes. You have gloves to take it out of the oven. Then eat it. - Sebastian F.
• Put it on the stove with hot sauce. Cook it for 30 minutes. Then eat it. - Emily M.
• They have bones in it. You cook it on the stove with hot sauce for 1 minute. Put some chips with it. Get a drink. Then eat it. - Ava J.
• Put it in the oven for 5 minutes. Then I watch tv. Then my mom yells to me. Mom doesn't let me take it out because its hot. Eat it with some drinks. - Alivia G.
• Put it in the stove with hotdog. Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes. Put it with syrup and 2 hotdogs. Cool it off in the freezer for 2 minutes. Then eat it. - Jordyn J.
• You put it in the oven and bake it for 2 minutes. You get it out of the oven and put it in a pan. Then put it on the table. Then eat it with a fork. - Addison M.