Louisville home moderately damaged in Thursday evening blaze
Friday, September 3, 2010 - 5:11 pm

LOUISVILLE -- Louisville firefighters put out a deep-fryer fire Thursday evening on Andrews Street.

Volunteers were called out to 274 Andrews St. at 6:46 p.m., to a property owned by Mark Laba. Only one person was reported to be in the structure, which firefighters say was moderately damaged.

The cause of the fire, according to investigators, was an overheated deep fryer.

No one was hurt.

The fire department was back in service at 8:31 p.m.