Weather warnings continue for St. Lawrence County, with a hazardous weather outlook in effect for the North Country.
The National Weather Service has issued the outlook, warning of possible "light snow" in Northern New York through Sunday morning.
"Breezy and cold weather" is expected to predominate Sunday, along with light snow showers, particularly in higher elevations, according to the NWS.
More light snow is expected Monday night and into Tuesday as another low pressure system moves over the Great Lakes, the service said.
For up to date weather information visit northcountrynow.com/weather.
The full forecast follows:
• Today: A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
• Tonight: A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -11. West wind 8 to 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
• Sunday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
• Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
• Washington's Birthday: Sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
• Monday Night: Snow likely after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
• Tuesday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
• Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind around 6 mph.
• Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
• Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
• Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
• Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
• Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.