Farmers markets opening in Canton, Potsdam, Massena, Gouverneur, Harrisville/Pitcairn, Hammond
Several farmers markets have started up around the region. Locations and times are listed below.
• Canton Farmers Market, every Tuesday and Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Canton Village Park, Main Street• Potsdam Farmers Market, every Saturday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. in Ives Park
• Gouverneur Farmers Market, every Thursday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Gouverneur Village Green
• Harrisville/Pitcairn Market, every Saturday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Scenic View in Harrisville
The following markets are planned for later this summer:
• Hammond Farmers Market, starting June 20, every Wednesday, 3-6 p.m. at the Hammond Museum, State Route 37
• Massena Farmers Market starts July 12, every Thursday from 2-6 p.m. and every Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at 80 Danforth Place.