State police said they charged several people with drug offenses over the weekend. Those charged included:
• Sherricka A. Williamson, 19, Saranac Lake, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana at 11:55 p.m. on SH 56 in the Town of Pierrepont. She was also cited for driving without headlights.
• Irving J. Soto-Gonzales, 26, Ogdensburg, was cited at 10:30 p.m. on LaFayette Street for unlawful possession of marijuana, driving without a license, back seat passenger restraint violation an equipment violation for no signals.
• Ryan M. LaPage, 28, Massena, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 4:08 p.m. on Sunday on SH 56 in Norfolk.
• Philip N. Barbour, 23, Lake Placid, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana and no seat belt on Dullea Road in Brasher at 1:55 p.m. on Sunday.
• Lorna M. Thomas, 19, Akwesasne, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana and failure to keep right Sunday at 11:27 p.m. on SH 11C in Stockholm.
All five subjects were cited and released.