Six charged with traffic counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they charged the following people with traffic-related counts:
• Wayne L. Murdie, 33, of Depot Street, Massena was charged with unlicensed driver and uninspected motor vehicle at 1:06 a.m. Wednesday on Cornell Avenue.• Skyler A. Cameron, 21, of Butler Avenue, Massena was charged with unlicensed driver at 7:18 p.m. Tuesday on East Orvis Street.
• Michael G. Ziser Jr., 23, of Center Street, Massena was charged with inadequate muffler at 3:34 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
• Anthony James Snyder, 19, of Parker Street, Gouverneur was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 3:18 p.m. Tuesday on Center Street.
• Paul J. Gurrola, 53, of Flat Rock Road, Potsdam was charged with inadequate muffler and inadequate signal at 11:15 a.m. Tuesday on Bayley Road.
• Chloe Nicole White, 22, street address not available, Hogansburg was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday on East Orvis Street.