POTSDAM — Potsdam police were busy on Saturday downtown making arrests relating to alcohol, public urination and noise complaints. Those charged included:
• Patrick R. Rowe Jr., 25, Liverpool, was cited for open container on Hamilton Street at 12:27 a.m.
• Shane R. Kuzmeski, 21, Grayslate, Ill., was cited for open container on Market Street at 2:16 a.m.
• Isa N. Gheit, 21, New York, was cited for unnecessary noise: Music at 2:23 a.m. on Bay Street following a noise complaint for loud music playing.
• Tyler S. Mullery, 19, Holtsville, was cited for possession of alcohol by a person under age 21 on Pierrepont Avenue at 10:01 p.m.
• Olivia A. Seamans, 20, Diamondspoint, was cited for public urination and false personation on Main Street at 10:39 p.m.
• Andrew W. Putman, 21, Ogdensburg, was cite for an open container violation at 11:10 p.m. on Cedar Street.
• Lauren B. Lefler, 21, Windsor, Ontario, was cited for an open container violation on Elm Street at 11:54 p.m.
All seven subjects were cited and released.