POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged six motorists with driving infractions on Wednesday. Those charged included:
• Scott A. Moore, 43, Brasher Falls, was cited for an unsafe lane change on Maple Street at 3:06 p.m. following a two vehicle property-damage accident. No injuries were reported.
• Elena C. Bushy, 21, Wilmington, was cited for using a portable electronic device while driving on Elm Street at 4:02 p.m.
• Joseph J. Kohlenbeck, 23, Circleville, was cited for non-transparent side windows on Madrid Avenue at 5:36 p.m.
• Cynthia A. Leach, 62, Potsdam, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a portable electronic device on Pierrepont Avenue at 6:25 p.m.
• Brian T. Callaghan, 30, Atlanta, Ga., was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a portable electronic device on Pierrepont Avenue at 6:33 p.m.
• Rebecca M. Despaw, 36, Winthrop, was cited for driving an uninspected motor vehicle on Sandstone Drive at 6:49 p.m.
All six subjects were cited and released.