POTSDAM -- Potsdam police said they charged seven motorists with driving infractions on Tuesday. Those charged included:
• Christopher R. Jones, 36, North Lawrence, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation on Maple Street at 2:05 a.m.
• Cody G. Peck, 21, Liverpool, was cited for non-transparent side windows on Maple Street at 9:16 a.m.
• Timothy T. Vantassel, 20, Fort Covington, was cited for following too closely at 1:47 p.m. on Maple Street following a two vehicle property-damage accident.
• Richard J. Miller, 89, Potsdam, was cited for unsafe backing on Market Street at 3:30 p.m. in the Price Chopper parking lot following a two vehicle property-damage accident.
• Richard L. Clark, 78, Hannawa Falls, was cited for failure to stop at a red light on Park Street at 3:31 p.m.
• James J. Besaw III, 38, Massena, was cited for littering and no inadequate head light on Elm Street at 9:52 p.m.
• Nicholas A. Mirabile, 18, Hopkinton, was cited for speed in zone on Outer Maple Street at 11:53 p.m. after being observed driving 53 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
All seven subjects were cited and released.