POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Monday. Those charged included:
• Devon R. Meunier, 25, Dexter, was cited for speed in zone on Madrid Avenue at 10:34 a.m. after being observed driving 47 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Andre J. Jacot, 57, Parishville, was cited for speed in zone on Lower Pine Street at 11:28 a.m. after driving 54 mph in a 30 mph zone, officers said.
• Sara B. Pirsuk, 36, Potsdam, was cited for speed in zone on Lower Pine Street at 11:51 a.m. after being observed driving 48 mph in a 30 mph zone.
• Jake W. Dateno, 20, Merrick, was cited for no seat belt on Market Street at 2:19 p.m.
• Amber J. Willard, 43, Norfolk, was cited for following too closely at 5:25 p.m. on Maple Street following a two vehicle accident.
All five subjects were cited and released.