Potsdam police charge ten motorists wtih driving infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged ten motorists with driving infractions on Tuesday. Those charged included:
• Daniel M. Soule, 35, was cited at 7:59 p.m. for speeding after being observed driving 45 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone, officers said.• James W. Pittman, 49, Potsdam, was cited for inadequate tail light on Market Street at 8:13 p.m.
• Emily M. Hall, 41, Parishville, was cited for no plate lamp on Elm Street at 8:25 p.m.
• Eric P. Brothers, 32, Winthrop, was cited for inadequate muffler on Elm Street at 8:39 p.m.
• Jacob C. Norton, 18, Crown Point, was cited for no plate lamp on Market Street at 9:31 p.m.
• Marleen N. Hoadley, 66, Potsdam, was cited for no plate lamp on Elm Street at 10:37 p.m.
• Geoffrey M. Swyka, 28, Potsdam, was cited for no head light on Cottage Street at 10:57 p.m., police said.
• Huynh Y. Nhan, 35, Potsdam, was cited for no head light on Pierrepont Avenue at 11:11 p.m.
• Griffin J. Ryan, 22, Hamburg, was cited for passing through a red light on Clarkson Avenue at 11:20 p.m.
• Keagan N. Duryea, 21, Westtown, was cited at 11:56 p.m. on Market Street for no stop lamp.
All ten subjects were cited and released.