OGDENSBURG -- Three Ogdensburg men were charged with open container at 8:45 p.m. Saturday at the city docks, according to city police. David K. Middlemiss, 18, was charged with open container, and underage possession of alcohol. Jacob J. Ward, 18, was charged with open container and unlawful possession of marijuana. Devyn T. Johnston, 18, was charged with open container and unlawful possession of marijuana. All three were issued tickets returnable to city court.
• Duane A. Mayette, 41, of Madrid, was charged at 1 a.m. Saturday with public urination, according to city police.
• Katherine R. Beauchamp, 33, of State Highway 37, was charged at 1:09 a.m. Sunday with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to keep right, according to city police.
•John G. Wunder, 75, of Franklin Street, Ogdensburg, was Friday at 11:05 p.m. charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, failure to signal and failure to keep right, according to city police.
• John Paul Burns, 22, of 722 Washington St., Ogdensburg was charged Friday at 10:36 p.m.with open container, according to city police.
• Amber D. Crowley, 29, of 789, Lost Village Road, was charged with petit larceny at 8:27 p.m. Friday. She was released on her own recognizance, according to city police. Crowly had been previously charged on a warrant for failure to appear in court and had been released on bail earlier the same day.
• Matthew Tolman, 20, of 420 Anthony St., Ogdensburg was charged at 3:03 a.m. Sunday with underage possession of alcohol and open container.