Ogdensburg police charge six with various counts on Thursday
OGDENSBURG -- City police say they charged the following people on Thursday:
• Susan J. Rupert was charged with failure to yield following a two-car collision in the 400 block of Ford Street at 11:03 p.m.• Amy L. Rice was charged with a city court warrant for petit larceny at 9:30 p.m. at 800 Park St. and was held pending arraignment.
• Aiden T. Scagel was charged with inadequate headlight at 9:09 p.m. in the 300 block of Ford Street.
• Patrick J. Kennedy was charged with petit larceny at 4:06 p.m. at 40 Main St. and was released with an appearance ticket.
• William M. Nelson was charged with unregistered motor vehicle and no/improper signal at 3:16 p.m. at Park and Jay streets.
• Shannan Marie Montpetit was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to signal at 12:05 p.m. at Lafayette and Pickering streets.