Ogdensburg police blotter, June 16
• 21:10 — Alan A. Mascari was cited for inadequate exhaust on Patterson Street.
• Jarrod A. Oshier was arrested on a bench warrant for violating probation. He was ordered held awaiting arraignment.
• 20:25 — Report of a strong smell or burning marijuana near Ford and North Rosseel streets. Police unable to smell it any more or locate source.
• 19:43 — Report of commercial burglar alarm at St. Lawrence Gas, Chimney Point Drive. Cleaners on site. False alarm.
• 19:32 — Report of a raccoon acting strange near New York Avenue park.
• 15:43 — Report from subject who said her neighbor’s child had hit a golf ball into her car. Incident report filed.
• 14:58 — Report of a strong smell of marijuana at Centennial Terrace on Washington Street. Police said no signs of that activity.
• 13:47 — Report of female who overdosed on South Street. Female transported to Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center.