Ogdensburg police blotter, Feb. 16
Ogdensburg police blotter, Feb. 16, 2018
• Report of hit-and-run accident on Ford Street around 7 p.m. Rickie D. Lawton was cited for leaving the scene of a property-damage accident.• Larceny reported at 4:21 p.m. on Pearl Street.
• Motor vehicle accident in SeaComm Federal Credit Union parking lot at 4:21 p.m. Parties handled without police assistance.
• Caller asked to speak with police about possible drug activity on Paterson Street at 4:10 p.m.
• Caller reports a scam involving Craigslist. Police advised caller to report scam to Craigslist.
• Mail carrier contacted police to make them aware of a home on Grant Street that had the front door open with no one answering when she tried to make contact with anyone inside. No one inside and no signs of forced entry. Police will make contact will homeowner to see if anything is missing.
• Report of a hit-and-run accident at the Department of Public Works at 1:47 p.m. No tickets reported.
• Two vehicle property-damage accident at intersection of Paterson and Greene streets at 11:24 p.m. Stanley A. Seguin was cited for failure to yield right-of-way at a stop sign. Ogdensburg rescue was requested to the scene.
• Fern Larue was arrested on an Ogdensburg City Court Warrant at 11:03 a.m. on Park Street. The charge was second-degree harassment. Larue was released with a no contact order of protection issued in favor of the victim.
• Brandon Joanette was picked up on a warrant related to a third-degree assault charge on Edwards Lane at 10:39 a.m. He was also charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation. A no harass order of protection was issued in favor of the victim.
• Grace E. Snider was cited for inadequate break light at 8:26 p.m. on Lafayette Street.
• Peter F. Labella was cited for uninspected motor vehicle on Jay Street at 8:05 a.m.