MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged nine motorists:
• Michael D. McGuire, 62, P.O. Box 377, Norfolk was charged with expitred inspection at 11:54 p.m. Sunday on Maple Street.
• Leigh Ann Ash, 47, of Madison Avenue, Massena was charged with no signal at 11:46 p.m. Sunday at Andrews and Main streets.
• Verick S. Woodard, 36, of county Route 37, Massena was charged with cracked windshield at 12:30 a.m. Sunday on East Orvis Street.
• I. Mitchell, first name not available, 22, of Melvin Road, Hogansburg, was charged with unlicensed operation, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and following too close at 1:15 p.m. Saturday on Stearns Street.
• Rorohronhakies, 19, of Maple Street, Massena was charged with operating a motor vehicle while impaired, reckless driving, third-degree AUO, unreasonable speed, unlicensed operation, failure to keep right, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and unlawfully driving on or across the sidewalk at 5:08 a.m. Saturday.
• Josh R. Hollenbeck, 31, of Malby Avenue, Massena was charged with no headlight at 9:40 p.m. Friday on Park Avenue.
• Chelsea Delosh, 22, of Dunmore Avenue, Grovetown, Ga. was charged with inadequate brakelight at 9:01 a.m. Friday on Willow Street.
• Cameron J. Clark, 18, of Hall Road, Massena was charged with driving while intoxicated, consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle on a highway and driving with blood alcohol level above .08 percent at 1:37 a.m. Friday on South Main Street.
• Tomijo Blair, 42, of Orchard Street, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 3:27 p.m. Wednesday on the Dollar General parking lot, North Main Street.