MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged nine motorists:
• Robert J. Fountain Jr., 55, of West Mahoney Road, Brasher Falls was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, unlicensed operator and obstructed view at 3:48 p.m. Sunday on North Main Street.
• Rizwan A. Khan, 38, of Center Street, Massena was charged with no insurance and inadequate headlights at 12:47 a.m. Sunday on Maple Street.
• Nicholas T. Hynes, 19, of Wagner Road, Brushton was charged with failure to signal and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 11:10 p.m. Saturday on Willow Street.
• Curtis R. Gagnon, 30, of Maple Street, Massena was charged with following too close and unregistered motor vehicle at 1:40 p.m. Friday on South Main Street.
• Angela T. Embark, 26, of East Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with failure to update address with DMV and suspended registration at 5:33 p.m. Thursday on Maple Street extension.
• Derrick E. Kellison, 46, of Parker Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 5:21 p.m. Thursday on North Main Street.
• Colleen M. LaBaff, 85, of Grassmere Terrace, Massena was charged with following too close at 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Robinson Road.
• Abigail M. Giarratano, 19, of county Route 43, Massena was charged with speed not reasonable at 10:28 a.m. Thursday at Bishop and Center Street.
• Sean W. LaValley, 33, of Cook Street, Massena was charged with using a cell phone while driving at 7:40 a.m. Thursday on Main Street.