MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people with miscellaneous offenses:
• Susan R. Flagg, 60, of Parker Avenue, Massena was charged with disorderly conduct at 11:40 p.m. Saturday on Parker Avenue.
• Michael J. McGraw, 52, of Riverview Drive, Massena was charged with open container at 10 p.m. Saturday on Andrews Street.
• Hunter R. Jandrew, age not reported, of county Route 14, Chase Mills was charged with second-degree harassment at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the police station.
• Martha R. Moella, 28, of Converse Road, Winthrop was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 4:58 a.m. Friday on state Route 420.
• Mark S. LeFrancois, 49, of South Main Street, Massena was charged with petit larceny at 10:45 p.m. Wednesday at the police station. The charges stem from an alleged shoplifting incident at Walmart Supercenter on an earlier date, police said.