Massena police charge seven drivers with traffic citations
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently cited seven motorists:
• Cheyenne R. Anderson, 28, street address not available, Hogansburg was charged with crossing a hazard line at 2:12 a.m. Tuesday on Main Street.• Tyler J. Smiddy, 26, of Fort Covington was charged with running a stop sign and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation Monday on Highland Avenue.
• Karl J. Antwine, 59, of Cook Road, Massena was charged with speeding at 4:23 p.m. Monday on East Hatfield Street.
• Amanda R. Robinson, 34, of Winter Street, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 11:17 a.m. Monday on Winter Street.
• Holly K. Rainville, 54, of Trippany Road, Massena was charged with speeding at 10:40 a.m. Monday on East Hatfield Street.
• Allan Rolland Hutton, 73, of Carling Avenue, Kepean, Ontario, Canada was charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident at 3:53 p.m. Sunday at the Ogdensburg port of entry.
• Devin Collins, 21, of Belmont Street, Massena was charged with unlicensed driver at 8:45 p.m. Thursday on East Orvis Street.